The American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED program trains participants to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illness until advanced medical personnel take over. More course details …
What Is Blended Learning?
Ideal for organizations looking to maximize learning and employee work productivity at the same time, the blended learning training option provides greater convenience and efficiency for both employers and participants.
- Combination of online learning and in-person skills session
- Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
- Individuals re-certifying can pre-test out of content they know
- Self-paced training can be completed around work responsibilities
- 2-year, OSHA-compliant certification
Blended learning also available for:
CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and
Health Care Providers