Did you know that every year there are more than four million injuries and 4,500 deaths among American workers on the job? Prepare your workplace to respond with First Aid/CPR/AED courses from the premier provider of OSHA-compliant health and safety training. Our First Aid/CPR/AED program is ideal for workplaces, schools and community groups.
- Adult First Aid, CPR and AED
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid, CPR and AED
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
Course length depends on modules taken. Traditional classroom ranges between 2—5 hours. Blended Learning takes significantly less time for those re-certifying.
- Breathing and cardiac emergencies (CPR, AED, choking)
- Injuries (broken bones, burns, cuts, stings)
- Sudden illnesses (heat/cold emergencies, allergic reactions)
Optional training on asthma inhalers, epinephrine auto-injectors and tourniquets also available.
More Value and Greater Convenience
- Meets OSHA standards and science guidelines
- 2-year certification with free online skills refreshers
- Free digital or affordable print course materials
- Centralized support for businesses with multiple locations
- Continuing education units available
Train When, Where and How You Want
- Blended Learning: combines online learning and in-person skills session
- Full Service: a Red Cross instructor trains at your facility
- Community: employees train at a local Red Cross office
- Authorized Provider: certify select staff as instructors to train others (for companies training 150+ people per year)